First and foremost, we hope you and your family are well during these challenging times. Our hearts and thoughts go out to the people who have been affected by this unprecedented event and we appreciate the healthcare workers, local communities, and governments around the world who are on the front line working to contain this virus.
In light of the ongoing concerns, we want to reassure you that Beaver Coach Sales and Happy Campers RV Rentals has a comprehensive action plan in place to ensure that we can continue to serve you in this turbulent time.
Our Action Plan
We will adhere to all State and Federal guidelines regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus.) Currently, we have implemented all preventative measures that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have recommended. We have taken additional measures, such as sanitizing door handles hourly, to uphold our commitment and legacy of having a pristine, clean facility and inventory.
That said, we refuse to prematurely abandon full-time RVers, returning snowbirds, or international travelers that need our service center now more than ever. It is also our responsibility, to emphasize through this COVID-19 frenzy, that there is no better travel alternative than an RV. In comparison, an RV provides social isolation and reduced exposure to a greater degree than flights, cruise ships, or resorts. If you must travel, travel wisely.
In the event that the government requires our facility to shut down, the following measures will be taken to best support you:
1. All calls to our business phones will be forwarded to an active phone line
2. All emails will be monitored daily and email replies sent within 24 hours
3. We encourage you to leverage chat on our website, RVTrader, or Facebook
4. If texting is more convenient, you can text us at 541-583-4861 for Beaver Coach Sales and 541-230-9171 for Happy Campers RV Rentals
5. If you do not see photos or a virtual tour of a specific model, place a request with your Sales
6. Consultant and visuals will be sent to you directly
7. If you experience a service-related issue and need help troubleshooting, contact our emergency line at 855-395-5385
We are honored you have entrusted us with your business. If we can do more to help meet your needs, don’t hesitate to reach out directly to your Sales Consultant or Service Writer.