Pull out your Dutch Oven, brownie mix, and cola on your next camping trip and try making this sweet brownie recipe.
- 1 Box of Brownie Mix
- 12oz of Cola (any kind, we used Dr. Pepper)
- 12oz Bag of Chocolate Chips
- Prepare charcoal for the Dutch Oven
- Empty brownie mix into bowl
- Add 12 oz of cola
- Mix together
- Add 12 oz bag of chocolate chips
- Pour into lined Dutch Oven
- Place on hot coals
- Bake for 45 minutes, then check
- Bake up to 60 minutes if needed
- Enjoy Dutch Oven brownies!
Try Other Recipes & Tips
In our news section we cover everything like recipes, RV tips, camping ideas, and more.